- When your Venus sign is compatible with the sign of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, or Mars in your partner’s horoscope, you simply love and find joy in that aspect of your lover’s personality, and that love is reciprocated. When your Mars sign is compatible with the signs of their Sun, Moon, Mercury, or Venus, it excites and arouses those parts of your lover’s personality, and that arousal is reciprocated.
- When your Venus is in a sign that’s compatible with your lover’s Mars sign or the other way around, it’s an extraordinarily powerful aphrodisiac that can spark almost instant love and sexual attraction. This connection is the very best signature of a loving and sexually fulfilling relationship.
The Sun Compatibility
The Sun is who you are at the core of your being. It vitalizes you and gives you energy. Your Sun sign describes what you must have to feel vital and alive. The Suns of two individuals should be engaged, in one way or another, if a relationship is to thrive and shine.
- When your Sun is in a sign that is compatible with the astrological sign placements of your partner’s Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, or Mars, it energizes, encourages, and supports that aspect of their personality.
- As an example: Suppose your Sun sign is compatible with the sign your partner’s Venus occupies. This indicates that the love nature of your partner (Venus) will be energized (Sun) and more freely expressed when you’re together and that they, in return, will make you feel loved at the core of your being.
The Moon Compatibility
The Moon shows your inherent emotional nature, how you form bonds, what you need to feel nurtured and cared for, and how you nurture and care for others.
- When your Moon sign is compatible with the signs your partner’s planets occupy, you nurture, deepen, soften, comfort, and inspire those aspects of their personality.
- As an example: if your Moon is in a sign that is compatible with your partner’s Sun sign, you will make them feel comfortable and secure at the core of their being, and in return, they will energize your emotional nature to nurture and care for them.
Mercury is the planet of the thinking mind. Its sign placement reveals how you communicate, what you’re curious about, and how you understand and process information.
- When your Mercury’s sign is compatible with the signs of any of your partner’s planets, you intellectually stimulate that part of their personality and give it voice.
- As an example, if your Mercury is in a sign that is compatible with your partner’s Mars, you would infuse thoughts and http://besthookupwebsites.org/kinkyads-review ideas into their actions, and they will reciprocate by encouraging you to put your thoughts and ideas into action.
Your Ascendant, sometimes called the Rising Sign, is the sign that was rising on the horizon at the location and moment of your birth. You’ll need complete birth data (date, time, and location) to know both the Ascendant and Descendant. Once you know your Ascending Sign, the sign on your Descendant is easy. The sign on your Descendant is the sign opposite your Ascending sign. As an example, if your Ascending sign is Aries, the sign on the Descendant will be Libra.
- Your Ascendant sign shows how you view life, how you choose to present yourself to the world, and how others initially see you. It represents everything from the style of your clothes to your mannerisms. It describes how you present yourself when you first meet someone.